Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Teh Groove

I'm a day late but I must extend a "Happy Birthday" to Jesse Gavin (aka. the Groove, teh Groove, GavJess, GrooveNasty, JGav, Groovin'). The man is now 30 and I can say that I've known him all 30 years. He's a skilled guitarist, enjoys softball and whitty banter, reads Harry Potter (sadly), lived as a vampire for a few years, appreciates a good man-cuddle and could make even the most depressed person laugh out loud.

Happy Bday Groove.

Here's a pic taken right before we went into the wilderness to live off the land and kill a bear using a rock thus becoming men...I'm the stylish one with the colored socks.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for teaching Jesse a thing a two about cuddling. Your efforts have reaped rich rewards in my life. He also protected me from a bear once so those skills have come in handy too. I'm sure glad he has you Dan! Mrs. Groove

il Dan said...

You're welcome Mrs. Groove, I'm glad that you have been indirectly blessed by my cuddling expertise.

Anonymous said...

Yay for Groove!