Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Quote for the Week

Jerk Dad (JD): "You increased your lands......."

Guilty Son (GS): "Lands, titles..nothing, I have nothing! Men fight for me because if they do not I starve their wives and their children and throw them off my land. Those men...that bled the ground red at Falkirk, they fought for William Wallace and he fights for something that I've never had AND I TOOK THAT FROM HIM WHEN I BETRAYED HIM AND I SAW IT ON HIS FACE ON THE BATTLE FIELD AND IT'S TEARING ME APART!

(JD): All men lose heart, all men betray..

(GS): I DON'T WANNA LOSE HEART, I want to believe as he does.....I will never be on the wrong side again."

Wow, I have chills and if you don't and more importantly don't know where those line are from there is something wrong with you.

ps. Yes, those lines and many others are all from memory.

3 comments:

Sara said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0TBJ3p-9M0&feature=bz303

The Portas said...

I've heard those lines a thousand times and it's not because I've seen the movie a thousand times.

il Dan said...

Megan, you say that like it's a bad thing...I'm perplexed.