Monday, February 11, 2008

My ManCuddle List: Pt I

This is my list of manly men with whom I have already ManCuddled with and wish to again as well as those manly men whom I have not yet had the pleasure of ManCuddling with. Feel free to share your MC wish list and if you see your name on the list feel free to offer some times when we might ManCuddle.
It's important to mention that the following lists are far from complete, if I forgot your name and we've MCed worry not, you'll make it on one of the follow-up lists

Editors note: If you don't know what ManCuddling is then you are not yet a man. If you think this whole thing sounds girly and/or feminine your mind is weak and you don't know much about life.

Note: Hets, I apologize that you are not and probably won't ever be on this list, you are too manly and too ripped, I would be worried that you would accidently flex and hurt me.

Those who I've ManCuddled and wish to again some time:

Groove - a very burly ManCuddler, makes me feel safe

Tim Y. - a gentle ManCuddler, makes me feel like a strong protector

Jer - an aggressive ManCuddler, makes me feel desirable

Luke - a calculated, wise ManCuddler, makes me feel certain and confident

Big Sam - a bearish ManCuddler, makes me feel secure and surrounded

Court - a steadfast ManCuddler, makes me want to be a better man

Grus - a violent, impulsive ManCuddler, makes me feel violated

Killer - an understanding ManCuddler, make me feel loved and not alone in this world

Tim S. - an apprehensive ManCuddler, makes me feel aggressive

Protz - a unique ManCuddler, makes me feel wary

Lancer - a shy ManCuddler, makes me feel forward

Those who I wish to ManCuddle sometime soon:

Blaine

Cloka

Phil

Kyle

Ethan

Hets - Forget what I said above, I'll cuddle with the double bi's

Chewbacca

Bear Grylls - the guy is big time, read his book "The Kid who Climbed Everest."

That's all for now, I'll have a more complete wish list in Pt II.

9 comments:

Ehlan said...

Didn't you cuddle with Shane at MAAP?

il Dan said...

I know we kept up the intensity while traveling amongst establishments but I don't think we ever had a good Man-Cuddle. I don't remember him being in the OC bed either. He will defnitely be put on my wish list.

*tear for MAAP*

Ehlan said...

I second your *tear for MAAP*...it's this coming week! I'm sure they won't have any fun without us. No, I don't remember Shane being their either...

il Dan said...

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPP :(

I wish we were there writing stupid notes during the key note speakers speach.....oh the memories.

il Dan said...

ps. Why are your glasses covered with finger prints???

Ehlan said...

that made me laugh...hard. Thank you for that. Hmm...for some reason, I can't quite remember why. It must be because of that blue drink...the one that put me over the edge, even though half of it landed on the dance floor.

il Dan said...

Drinking at MAAP??? Nooooooooo

Ehlan said...

Never...it's a conference to further our professional lives, right? Not an all night drinking fest, leaving you feeling like crap the next day so you REALLY get a lot out of the conference?

Anonymous said...

God I would love to cuddle with you... dead sexy