Wednesday, March 19, 2008

A Few Movie Quotes to Brighten Your Day

Woman who just receive help from Rambo: "I don't know what to say."
Rambo: "Then don't say anything."


Kevin Costner to his fiance after she delays in returning back to town: "How's this
gonna work if you don't do what I say?"

Insane criminal: "It's the way of the new world, I am a hero man."
Cobretti (Sly Stallone) right before killing insane criminal: "Nah, you're a disease... and I'm the cure."

Braveheart: "Of course, raising crops will be hard, but that'll all change when my sons arrive."
Surprised girl: "So you've got children then?"
Bheart: "Well not yet, I was hoping you could help me with that."
Even more surpised girl: "Is that your idea of a proposal?"
Bheart: "Aye, I love you, I've always loved you, I want to marry you."
Smooooooooch.

Paulie: "Friends owe!"
Rocky: "Friends don't owe, they do because they wanna do."

Princess Leah: "I love you."
Han Solo (going into carbanite): "I know."

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hans Solo is so stone cold awesome.

Anonymous said...

Great work.