Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Why I'm Not Ripped

Before January I hadn't worked out regularly since my college days, since then I have managed to work out at least 3 days a week. My atrophied body screamed at me at first but now it's beginning to enjoy the regular exercise. After 8 weeks of lifting I figured I would have gained a little muscle and maybe even a tad of definition, it has not happened. As I pondered this more I thought of a few possible reasons for my inability to become ripped:

1. My body has gone too far into atrophy mode and it will take HGH or other unnatural means to reverse the damage (which I will not do, I'm all natural).

2. My body type is not condusive to becoming ripped.

3. My eating has failed to change enough (ie. I eat lots of crap).

4. My muscles are shy and don't like to stick out and brag.

While all of these are feasible answers for my untoned body I recently realized the true cause. The reason I am not ripped is because of these four words:

Jason

Hetland

Tim

Smith

Rippedness is not in endless supply in our world. Nature only has so much to give and SOME people just take more than everyone else. I won't name names but these people walk around hoarding vast amounts of rippedness leaving people like me "scraping" the bowl looking for any left over remnants. For those of you who have gone back for seconds and thirds and drained Nature's supply, I hope you enjoy your double biceps and defined creases. I shall continue to work out and get stronger but my quest to become ripped will be in vain because you had to be greedy and take all you could get your hands on. Thanks, thanks a lot!

2 comments:

colkri said...

I want to see a picture of Timmy

il Dan said...

I'll try to get one, he's actually packed on good amount of muscle weight and is currently waaay stronger than I am.